Based in Atlantic Canada, Dramis is an established, highly successful organization that provides traditional and cutting edge technologies for business telecommunications. Our accredited employees, support teams and industry leading partners, design and deliver reliable, innovative solutions with award winning results.
Based from our St. John’s NL branch, we are looking for installation technicians to join our Communications Cabling team. A solid foundation in the installation would be beneficial; however Dramis will offer training to exceptional individuals. Typical duties would include:
- Physically install Category 5E, Cat 6 and Fiber Optic Structured Cabling Systems
- Installation of outlets, pulling cable, fire stopping and pre-termination including organizing, forming, dressing and labeling cables to industry standards
- Terminate connectors and coaxial connectors, light crimp connectors and optical fiber
- Accurately test copper and fiber cables to required certification
- Diagnose and correct copper and fiber problems
- Maintain and reference industry standards including BICSI, ANSI, EIA/TIA, and local and National Electric code
The Candidate must be hard working and possess a natural ability to learn and absob new technologies. You have strong skills, are self driven, confident and energetic. You’re technology savvy, and have excellent communications skills with both customers and co-workers. You enjoy the technical field and take pride in your ability to exceed client and corporate expectations. A valid CCS (Communications Cabling Specialist Certificate) would be preferred.
What we offer:
Our people are important to us.
In addition to a competitive compensation of salary, Dramis offers an outstanding benefits package, extensive manufacturers training and development programs, vehicle, upward career mobility, solid retirement plan, and a good work life balance.
If you believe you’re the person we’re looking for, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org